In the last decade, Singapore has steadily acquired the tag of “go-to hub for all things digital”. A significant contributor to this is its data analytics startups. These companies contribute close to 1 Billion Singapore dollars annually to the island nation.
So, if you’re looking for a great company to mine and analyze your data, look no further, here are some of the largest big data and AI startups based in Singapore.
Top AI startups based in Singapore
1. Active.ai is a startup known very well in the Singapore banking industry for its Chatbots. They have an acclaimed natural language processing-based platform called Triniti. Which automates key functions for the banks as well as looks at transactions between the bank and its customers. It integrates seamlessly with bank’s application and web interface as well as works on some app-based messaging services like We-Chat and Facebook Messenger. Triniti equips the bank with a chance to provide their customers with a bot service that allows the customer to check where the nearest branch is, transfer money, etc.
2. ADVANCE.AI is a highly data-driven fintech startup in Singapore which develops AI-based products focused on the financial sector. Adavance.ai has the vision to change the face of credit systems, by creating a revolutionary credit scoring method, bringing forth new age data-centric platforms, transforming otherwise traditional industries across APAC.
3. Blue Fire AI is an AI company which works mainly with companies dealing with the Capital Markets. They provide insights into many Investment Banks, asset managers, and intermediaries across 50+ countries. To drive sales, measure and track asset performance, or simply monetize information.
4. CashShield, an online fraud management product that enables companies to manage their risk with regard to fraudulent accounts and/ or payments. A uniquely powered system, it uses high-frequency algorithms with biometric analysis and pattern recognition, all in real-time, thus being the world’s first and only completely machine automated solution.
5. Crayon Data is a big data and AI company in Singapore with a realistic vision to simplify choices. Their flagship product, Maya, is the world’s only choice engine, enabling companies with analytics of digital and personal experiences evolving around taste. It’s powered by Crayon’s TasteGraph, Choice AI, and Lifestyle Marketplace. Maya strives to offer the potential possibility for companies to offer micro-customized solutions and experiences.
6. JobTech is a deep machine learning, AI platform which has been developed to enable efficient, full spectrum and accurate visibility of jobs posted anywhere in the world. The company is driven by a mission to change the face of labor markets globally for the better, while continually developing solutions to better equip human resource teams.
7. Jumper.AI is a platform that reduces the engagement to purchase cycle, by providing companies with a platform to directly engage with their clientele, on platforms where they are spending a large amount of time. The platform integrates with an existent eco-system and provides the end customer with a seamless buying experience.
8. Nugit uses AI to fill the void created between dashboards and stories, equipping people with new knowledge through its Data Storytelling Platform. In a bid to help people realize the complete potential of encapsulating business data, with a capacity to scale infinitely, with insights that are delivered in real time.
9. Sentient.io is founded with the belief to improve daily life by constricting the gap between humans and machine interaction. Sentient.io is Singapore’s first AI platform and is equipped to create complex, industry-specific, business solutions centered around end users.
10. Taiger is a 20+ year-old, high-tech software vendor that specializes in delivering” knowledge worker automation solutions” to large financial institutions, insurance firms, and governments. Taiger offers multiple platform solutions like iConverse, iSearch, and iMatch.
11. Tookitaki is creating an intelligent DSS (Decisions Support System) to equip companies with the capacity to make smarter decisions. It’s built on an artificial intelligence system, which hopes to change the way companies can do predictive modeling.
12. Tuple Technologies – a company with a vision to create Siri like AI assistants for businesses, Tuple Tech create a plug&play engine with numerous algorithms and infrastructure that is scalable. The engine crunches and merges relevant datasets, at stupendously efficient speeds, and provide predictive intelligence to companies, allowing them to make more accurate decisions.
13. Visenze provides companies with “intellectual image recognition solutions” that bridge the gaps as customers search and discover on the web. Its platform is built on deep learning along with computer vision. It is known to power visual commerce, along with AI for companies, be they retail, brand or curators/publishers.
The year 2018, has seen a surge of upcoming startups as well, however, much is to be learned from these 14, before more can feature on this list!