Sisense is one of the leaders in the BI market and a winner of the Best Business Intelligence Software Award for 2016 from FinancesOnline, one of the most popular business software review platforms. This solution capable to effectively simplify complex data analyses, and make big data insights accessible even for startups and small companies. The competitive edge of Sisense is primarily its capacity to collate data from multiple sources without pricey preparations (sources can be Salesforce, Google Analytics, AdWords, and many more).
Users will also enjoy the tool’s very efficient use of in-chip technology in a database that processes data 10 times faster than traditional systems. Sisense also works with the innovative ElastiCube technology, which means it can import large sets of data and work with any CPU layout without compromising the quality of your results. If you are interested to learn more about its features you can actually try out the software yourself with a great free trial plan they offer.
– Allows to build interactive dashboards with no tech skills
– Create a single version of truth with seamless data
– Query big data at very high speed
– Unify unrelated data into one centralized place
– East drag-and-drop user interface
– Allows to access dashboards even in the mobile device
– Eye-grabbing visualization
– Ad-hoc analysis of high-volume data
– Exports data to Excel, CSV, PDF Images and other formats
– Enables to deliver interactive terabyte-scale analytics
– Identifies critical metrics using filtering and calculations
– Handles large scale data at single commodity server