Big data is a term used to refer to data sets that are too large or complex for traditional data-processing application software to adequately deal with. However, the current usage of the term tends to refer to the use of predictive analytics, user behavior analytics, or certain other advanced data analytics methods that extract value from data, and seldom to a particular size of data set.
In this article, we share our list of top 22 Big Data surveys you should download and read.
1. 2013 Data Science Salary survey
2. Survey Analysis: Big Data Adoption in 2013 Shows Substance Behind the Hype
3. The Asia HR Big Data Survey Report 2014
4. Big risks require big data thinking: Global Forensic Data Analytics Survey 2014
5. 2013 Big Data Opportunities Survey
6. Big Data Executive Survey 2013
7. BIG DATA SURVEY EUROPE: Usage, technology and budgets in European best-practice companies
8. A Survey of Clustering Data Mining Techniques
9. Classification Algorithms for Data Mining: A Survey
10. Big Data Survey: Real-Time Stream Processing and Cloud-Based Big Data Increasing in Today’s Enterprises
11. The Emerging Big Returns on Big Data
12. Big Data: A Survey by Min Chen, Shiwen Mao Yunhao Liu
13. A Survey of the Security Use Cases in Big Data
14. 2014 IDG Enterprise Big Data survey
15. A Survey on Big Data in Real Time
16. Going beyond the data: Achieving actionable insights with data and analytics
17. From Overload to Impact: An Industry Scorecard on Big Data Business Challenges
18. 2013 Big Data Survey by SAS
19. Parallel Data Processing with MapReduce: A Survey
20. Global Survey: Is Big Data Producing Big Returns?
21. Big data: Lessons from the leaders
22. Closing the Big Data Gap in Public Sector