Are you looking for the best free Cloud Storage service to store your videos, music, movies, photos and files and access them from anywhere on the go through internet? Here is our list of top 10 Cloud Storage services where you can keep your data safe and avoid the risk of a crashed or stolen hard disk. Play around with them and pick the one that meets your requirement.
1. Dropbox: Dropbox provides 2 GB of free cloud storage to every user and you can also earn upto 16 GB of additional free storage by referring Dropbox to your friends. The Pro account has a storage space of 500 GB. Any file you save to Dropbox is instantly saved in the Dropbox website, your computers and phones. Dropbox even when offline and is compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, iPad, iPhone, Android and BlackBerry.
2. Google Drive: Google offers an initial 15 GB of online storage space that is shared across three of its most-used services: Google Drive, Gmail, and Google+ Photos. Users can upgrade their free 15 GB account through a paid monthly subscription plan to get additional storage.
3. Box: Box offers 3 account types: Enterprise, Business and Personal. Depending on the type of account, Box has features such as unlimited storage, custom branding and administrative controls. Other systems, such as Google apps, NetSuite and Salesforce can be integrated with Box.
5. Copy: Copy is the product of network security and backup giant Barracuda. The files are stored on servers Barracuda control and manage. Cloud offers 15 GB of cloud data for free.
6. ADrive: ADrive offers an impressive 50 GB of free cloud storage with personal accounts. The cloud storage starts at $2.50 per month or $25 per year for 100GB. It also offers a 30-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL on all of their Personal Premium and Business Plans.
7. Bitcasa: Bitcasa offers 20 GB of cloud storage for free. The company announced that its Infinite Storage offering would increase in price from US$99/year to US$999/year. Bitcasa offers two new plans in addition to the Infinite Plan: Premium ($100/year for 1 TB) and Pro ($499/year).
8. One Drive: One Drive is part of the Windows Live range of online services that offers 15 GB of free storage for new users. Subscribers to Office 365′s home-oriented plans also receive additional storage for use with the service, with 20 GB per user.
9. Spideroak: Spideroak is an online backup tool which offers 2 GB of storage for free and a paid subscription for capacity above the free account limit. Users can create a referral link and use the link to sign up a new account and 1 GB of storage will be allotted for both the accounts.
10. Yunio: A Chinese cloud storage service with the tagline “Cloud storage for everyone”, Yunio offers 1 TB of free cloud storage that expands for every day of use.