AI is moving fast. Don’t fall behind.
Organizations that successfully apply AI innovate and compete more effectively. Those who fail to implement AI successfully will fall behind.
The AI Conference in New York will give you a solid understanding of the latest breakthroughs and best practices in AI for business.
You’ll get insider information on any aspect of AI you may be working on including:
- AI in the enterprise: executive briefings, case studies and use cases, productization, security, conversational interfaces, industry-specific applications
- Implementing AI projects: applications, tools, architecture, security
- The impact of AI on business and society: automation, AI explainability and trust, privacy, regulation
- Interacting with AI: design, metrics, product management, bots
- Models and methods: reinforcement learning, algorithms, vision/speech/emotion, deep learning, training, generative adversarial networks (GAN), natural language processing (NLP)
You’ll discover how the world’s most innovative companies are using AI—and how to implement their successes in your products and enterprise.
And you’ll meet some of the most interesting people in AI: Xerox PARC CEO Tolga Kurtoglu, Intuit CDO Ashok Srivastava, Princeton Professor Olga Russakovsky, Deloitte Chief Data Scientist James Guszcza, FICO Chief Analytics Officer Scott Zoldi, Emma Kinnucan of Booz Allen Hamilton, and more.
Don’t miss it.REGISTER NOW