Solid business intelligence guidance uniquely designed for healthcare organizations
Increasing regulatory pressures on healthcare organizations have created a national conversation on data, reporting and analytics in healthcare. Behind the scenes, business intelligence (BI) and data warehousing (DW) capabilities are key drivers that empower these functions. Healthcare Business Intelligence is designed as a guidebook for healthcare organizations dipping their toes into the areas of business intelligence and data warehousing. This volume is essential in how a BI capability can ease the increasing regulatory reporting pressures on all healthcare organizations.
- Explores the five tenets of healthcare business intelligence
- Offers tips for creating a BI team
- Identifies what healthcare organizations should focus on first
- Shows you how to gain support for your BI program
- Provides tools and techniques that will jump start your BI Program
- Explains how to market and maintain your BI Program